8/09/2014

spring fling

photographed by Ardianto (Reza Prabowo Photography)
lace top, Shopatvelvet / gold skirt, Minimal / tenun jepara transparent heels, designed by me / sling bag, ELLE

Finally, blogging again. In this time, I tried to put traditional pattern on my high heels, it’s called tenun jepara fabric. Too many beautiful fabrics in Jepara city. Actually I designed my own high heels and  you can also try design your own high heels, just contact thepermatacoid. So, I combined that heels with lace top and pearl skirt, because it’s just so ridiculously easy to style. Hope you enjoy the outfit and happy weekend!

10 comments:

  1. eloo...
    i was only 8 years old, and I've learned to make a fashion blog. I've been visiting your blogs, and I am very inspired by all of you blog.
    please visit

    http://www.chrysillayuneva.blogspot.com

    i need your advice..
    xoxo

    I've been a follower of your blog. and is an honor if you would follow my blog ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit spells cuteness, elegance and classy-ness. I love how you styled it minimally :) Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely look. i like it from head to toe

    XO Diras
    fashion blogger
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how these photos are taken. Beautiful shots!

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, fabulous ^_^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit and the colors in it :)

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahhh, cantik dan menarikk...
    saya saya kaki kamuu...hhmmmmm..
    freight forwarder Indonesia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving your comments.
If you love my blog and decided to follow me, let me know so I can follow you back :)